[fvc-wat-disc] it might be useful for someone to attend NDP regional meeting in a couple of weeks

Peter KH petercookiesncream at protonmail.com
Fri Nov 2 01:53:32 EDT 2018

I just got an email that the NDP is holding a regional meeting on Nov 17th in London. I think that it would be useful to attend. Personally, I cannot attend because I will be traveling on the day of the meeting.

I think that the primary benefit of attending is networking. A political meeting is a great place to meet other people super interested in politics.

I think that the meeting is open only to officially registered NDP party members.