[fvc-wat-disc] breaking bread ..

CROSS CULTURES crosscultures at bellnet.ca
Fri Nov 2 16:44:24 EDT 2018

.... as a response to the Pittsburgh tragedy and after attending the
vigil in uptown Waterloo on Sunday, I am wanting to step up my campaign re:

"Mutual Respect .. restoring common ground"

.. obviously because of all that is happening ..

*a brotherly, friendship social .. breaking bread ... no speeches ...
dinner gathering*

I *tentatively* booked the Golf's Steak House for Saturday November
10th, 2018 .. just at sunset in consideration of Sabbath observer

and since we are turning back the clock this weekend, it will be dark sooner

... hope you decide to support

take care

Gehan

--