[fvc-wat-disc] Brian Bourke 570 News

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 09:10:05 EDT 2018

Oh yes, I meant to bring this up.  Yesterday my Mike told me that the day
before (so this is Oct 17 this happened) he was in the car listening to
570News on his way home and the host was talking elections and said his
biggest disappointment was with Trudeau unpromising electoral reform after
the whole ERRE, mailed questionnaire, etc.  So I looked up the host at that
time and it was Brian Bourke.  Now, Mike could be completely wrong that a)
it was the host speaking b) he was listening to 570News.

Does anyone know Brian Bourke as a Fair Voter??

Jenn
Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.