[fvc-wat-disc] Karen Redman comments on ranked ballots

Corliss Olson cpolson11 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 21:47:56 EDT 2018

Hi Sharon,

I don't generally think of myself as terribly thick, but the acronyms on
this list drive me nuts. I have to wrack my brain when I read all the
initials, so if that's me, I venture others may have similar struggles.
Maybe not the folks on the list, but anyone beyond for sure.

That said, what the heck is STV? I just called out to Doug, too, & he said,
"I have no idea." I know as soon as you tell me, I'll say, "Of course, now
I feel like an idiot," but there you are. Idiot it is.

Thanks,
Corliss