[fvc-wat-disc] Brian Bourke 570 News

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 15:47:50 EDT 2018

Oh, definitely!  If you are a National personage, that's different.  He's
also speaking at an event out there on the 23rd itself, I believe.  BTW,
you don't have to say where you are from in the comments section of many of
these newspapers :)
Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.