[fvc-wat-disc] Last chance to help with selfies

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 22:04:06 EDT 2019

Still need help with this - last chance!

Fair Vote is making a video just for our target ridings. It will be about
the Liberal broken promise/betrayal and telling people who the pro PR
parties are in that riding.

It's a short video and we need a grid of about 300 selfies to show
diversity of people who support PR. We're up to about 250.

They will be on a grid, very tiny and changing fast. So nobody is going to
be singled out.

The challenge is *DIVERSITY. We need more selfies of young adults and
people of different ethnic backgrounds. *

Bluntly, most of us wonderful people in Fair Vote Canada are older and
caucasian.

We know of course there are tons of diverse people who support PR and would
be happy to do this, but they're not always on our mailing list.

CAN YOU HELP? It would much appreciated.

Share this request personally with a real life or facebook friend who might
help. Feel free to put them in touch with me if they have any questions.

<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fairvote.ca%2Fphotos%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR20M_03_Njqq-lYY8Oo93W32ZrnzDvIps5u1avwscz-Gn4iecFqBIlj3JE&h=AT2QO1NVqgKDtZHmAT0ZY9Z-M8oqM7rmtBRGv2tH5RY72Piat0CFcP_ioMlJqAzDTgDgaqXy5ynMKX5LQ85ILM2kB5BvAO5I7zOu9PL8AvO3U5qwHqHJ7NFw1H5vYp1eX77hLAi3zL9oMK7z1vto8lzScWM3xgaHOOS6MZ5s>
You can upload selfies here (where the tick box with the waiver is):

https://www.fairvote.ca/photos/

Thanks so much.

Anita