[fvc-wat-disc] Cathe Campbell Fair Vote card drop in KW, August, 2019.

Catherine Campbell cdcampbell9 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 12:15:45 EDT 2019

So far, I’ve dropped cards off at every house the following streets: 1) Silvercrest Drive, Waterloo; 2) Stonehaven Drive, Waterloo; 3)Craigston Place, Waterloo; 4) 10 Westwood Drive townhouses 48 cards , Kitchener; 4?? Westwood Drive townhouses about 48 cards; 170 Glasgow, Kitchener. I will provide Jenn with the exact numbers in a few days.  I can to continue in my neighbourhood and townhouses because I can reach a larger number of people.