[fvc-wat-disc] Notes from FVWR discussion meeting of 31 July 2019

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 20:41:32 EDT 2019

Wow, you guys rock!

Just because I stuck my neck out on this one, I'd like to point out that
PR4PR is an unaffiliated PR supporting group from that of Fair Vote
Canada.  Of course you can
email for the information, but just so you know you might be giving your
consent to be on their mailing list.    I suggest if you email them that
you indicate your desire
whether to be, or not to be, on their mailing list, just for clarity.

Thanks,
Jenn
Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.