[fvc-wat-disc] FV table at upcoming festivals

Myron Steinman 2mdsteinm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 16:20:18 EDT 2019

Hi Jennifer Ross
Bookkeeping Services
Got it: Every piece stamped "Fair Vote Canada" leave out/ do not need to
include Waterloo Region.

Huh about the rest of your email...I need to get on with my day. I have
jotted down your phone number.
Myron Steinman

Wow. I need to take a rest/ get on with my day...personal priorities. Thank
you.
Computer off for the next 24 hours.
Best regards,
 Myron Steinman