[fvc-wat-disc] updated schedule for Kultrun Festival thisweekend

Dave Arthur arthurd23 at bell.net
Mon Jul 15 16:17:08 EDT 2019

Even though the attendance at this festival seemed lower than the one a couple weeks ago, I think we had some good discussions.
Again and not surprisingly, there were people who were not really aware or informed about electoral reform.
I certainly talked to a few who were going to follow up.
One person has been involved for some time and was recommending a few youtube videos about electoral systems.
I expect most of you are aware of some of them.
I watched a few but with mixed reaction.
Some were not easy to follow and might not help many people.
It might be good, if not already done by someone, to look for the best ones and to promote them.
Dave

Sent from Mail for Windows 10