[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: Webinar Invite July 29, 7pm EST - Win PR by Understanding Language and Politics

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 22:36:42 EDT 2019

Hello FairVoting Friends,

There is a very worthwhile webinar on the use of language in discussing
proportional representation this Monday, July 29 at 7 pm.  People who have
seen it  report that it is very helpful in understanding how messages,
concepts and narratives  help people connect with change.  There is a very
brief outline of the content below and a link to register.

Hope it is of interest!

Kind regards,
Sharon
for FVC-WR