[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: Webinar Invite July 29, 7pm EST - Win PR by Understanding Language and Politics

Matthew Piggott piggott.matthew at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 11:44:33 EDT 2019

Hi Sharon,

Thank you so much for sharing this. If anyone is wondering what I've been
working on since moving to Toronto, well here it is!

I do hope to see you attend next Monday. What you hear will challenge your
thinking, but hopefully help the movement take a step forward towards
winning proportional representation.

Matthew Piggott
Beaches - East York