[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: Webinar Invite July 29, 7pm EST - Win PR by Understanding Language and Politics

Matthew Piggott piggott.matthew at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 12:18:34 EDT 2019

Hello everyone,

Glad you enjoyed the webinar and I noticed a few familiar names on there.

And yes, your local chapter should definitely continue this discussion.
Just to note, the frames, wording, etc... are those that our group thinks
will work. Of course, other groups can come up with other frames and words,
no problem with that. But, you should also test them out. For example go to
a festival with a booth, discuss your talking points with your volunteers,
and then see what language connects most with people you talk to, do more
people join the email list, etc... Or, do more structured interviews with
people in your target audience (ie people outside our current audience who
we need to convince). We can share some spreadsheets for this to help you
collect your data.

Long term though, after testing and honest data analysis, we'll have to
decide what our key talking points are, and develop some message
discipline. Welcome to that journey and always glad to hear feedback.

Matthew Piggott
Beaches - East York