[fvc-wat-disc] Moral framing PR discussion at next week's meeting

Jay Judkowitz judkowitz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 15:02:15 EST 2019

Thanks!  David was the one who suggested to pre-watching.

The web site still seems down but I believe the meeting is same as any
other - 7pm the last Wed of the month (27th this month) at St John the
Evangelist Anglican Church.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 4:00 PM Catherine Campbell <cdcampbell9 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Great work, suggesting we prepare so we’ll be informed participants. Time
> and date? I’m looking forward to also having input from our esteemed
> leader, Anita Nickerson. Anita gave important info and advice at Cathy
> Scott’s dining room table in August. Regards, Cathe Campbell
>
> On Nov 21, 2019, at 2:30 PM, Jay Judkowitz <judkowitz at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hello Fairvoters,
>
>      At next week's discussion meeting, David and I will be talking about
> the work from PR4PR on moral framing and language we use for the PR
> debate.  It's interesting stuff informed by recent research in political
> psychology and political communication.
>
>      We highly encourage folks to spend an hour watching the webinar the
> PR4PR team did for Toronto's Fairvote chapter.  It's here on YouTube.
> https://youtu.be/kQU2IOGNQNk
>
>      The discussion will cover (a) the importance & potential of "framing"
> the issue as presented in the video and (b) feedback the PR4PR team has
> gotten since the video was released and (c) what ideas/thoughts you all may
> have in terms of our approach locally and how we proceed.
>
>      We look forward to seeing you all there.
>
> Best regards,
> Jay

Jay Judkowitz
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jayjudkowitz/