[fvc-wat-disc] An Interesting Week For PR

Stephanie Janzen-Martin stephanie at janzenmartin.net
Wed Nov 27 15:02:12 EST 2019

Hope the Kitchener meeting went well! I'm in Waterloo, so meeting with
Bardish is where I can be most effective if/when meetings are happening
here. :)

SJM
Stephanie Janzen-Martin
Menno Adventures: sustainabledevelopmentresources.wordpress.com
Support Independent School Funding:
https://www.change.org/p/doug-ford-end-discriminatory-funding-for-catholic-public-private-schools-in-ontario

Find me on LinkedIn.