[fvc-wat-disc] Next Week's FVC-WR Meeting

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 22:11:03 EDT 2019

Hi, Everyone
Just a reminder that this Wednesday, Oct. 30,  is the last of the month and
we will be meeting at the 'Hub' at 7:00pm, at St. John's church at Duke and
Water Streets.
Here are some points of discussion:

   1. election results (I will bring The Record edition that lists the
   results by riding).
   2. strategies for getting electoral reform on the Liberal-NDP-Green
   agenda

   - visits to local Liberal MPs regarding establishing a Citizens' Assembly
   - should we accept Anita's offer to help us find and
   coordinate volunteers for these visits or organize them ourselves,
   independently of FVC?

       3. website update - Jay recently found that our website is down

See you then!
Cathy