[fvc-wat-disc] Raj Saini vote splitting leaflet

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 22 22:58:04 EDT 2019

According to a Twitter thread I cannot find now, the data is pulled
from votewell.ca. I do not see how to
make a permalink, but you can go to the site and see the numbers for
Kitchener Centre. Saini also tweeted a screenshot of the site during
the campaign:

https://twitter.com/RajSaini4KitCen/status/1185370722895646721

- Paul

PS: Some of you may have friends or family who are not on the Liberal
blacklist. Some of them may have received the flyer. If anybody can
find it I would be very grateful.