[fvc-wat-disc] Raj Saini vote splitting leaflet

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 23:14:40 EDT 2019

So, interestingly VoteWell doesn't say the dates of the polling of the poll
aggregator, nor the date of the aggregator's summary.  So it could have
been from June 10, for example.

Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.