[fvc-wat-disc] notes from the meeting of 26 Aug. 2019

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 17:01:52 EDT 2019

Hi, All
I am attaching the notes from our recent meeting.
Please note that we decided to proceed with the 'door hanger' campaign in
the Kitchener Centre riding to encourage voters to vote for a candidate
whose party supports proportional representation.  Any donations  would be
appreciated, toward the costs of the door hangers and registering our
group,  'Waterloo Region Citizens 4 PR',  as a third party with Elections
Canada.
A date for the door hanging blitz will be determined soon.

Cathy