[fvc-wat-disc] notes from the meeting of 26 Aug. 2019

Catherine Campbell cdcampbell9 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 18:13:54 EDT 2019

I think the door hangers should be printed and distributed by mid September to give the voters time to consider voting Green or NDP ahead of the advance polls which I understand start about October 1st.  In Kitchener Centre last election,  I was told that 52 percent of eligible voters decided not to vote. October is too late to divert people from voting Conservative or Liberal. Regards, Cathe Campbell