[fvc-wat-disc] What time is tonight's meeting?

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 19:08:19 EDT 2020

Yes, we could do that!  But then there are two of you running from Waterloo
Region, and twelve people running, so it wouldn't be terribly fair or all
that productive since there are five spots to fill.

And it is after 7 now, so I think the decision has been made for us.

Jenn
Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.