[fvc-wat-disc] What time is tonight's meeting?

David dirks daviddirks at rogers.com
Thu Apr 30 10:15:29 EDT 2020

 I had assumed that there would be no meeting.  I wonder though if we should book one in May at our usual time and date, and take advantage of the Zoom offer from FVC-National.  I am thinking we may want to talk a bit about how we proceed in the future, and if nothing else check back in with on another.  It is a statement of the obvious on my part, and we are at a critical juncture on a number of issues in Canada.  I would not want to lose this opportunity to shape our future, as we can be sure others will seize it if we do not.
David