[fvc-wat-disc] What time is tonight's meeting?

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 10:29:01 EDT 2020

Yes, that sounds like a good idea.  Except, the Fair Vote Canada AGM will
be on Saturday, May 30 via Zoom--its going to be great and I'm SO looking
forward to this!!  So, of course you will all want to come to that, and
while it is separated out into three distinct parts, no part is to be
missed!

But it will make for a long day of Zooming.  So, having a meeting a day or
two before might be an ask too far.  But I'm certainly up for it if you
are!  Different focus, different (smaller) group, what's not to love?

Jenn
Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.