[fvc-wat-disc] fvc-wat-disc Digest, Vol 130, Issue 4

Mary Jackes mkj at bell.net
Thu Jan 30 11:51:39 EST 2020

It was great, thank you Ellen.  If I had tried to actually be present, I
would have not arrived until nearly 8:00, and after a busy day I didn't
really feel like going out in the cold and dark again.

It worked well - at one point you did, by accident, put yourself on
mute, but apart from that, the sound was good. And it was great that you
switched the angle of view depending on who was talking.

With a computer you would be able to see who wants to be on chat more
easily.  But apart from that, the phone seemed fine. Did it run out of
juice towards the end?

Thanks again,

Mary.