[fvc-wat-disc] fvc-wat-disc Digest, Vol 130, Issue 4

Ellen Papenburg sagittaep at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 12:57:47 EST 2020

Oh glad it went a bit better than I understood!

The mute was indeed an accident.  Prone to happen with a touch screen.
Anyway I heard your message.  Hope it wasn't too long on mute.

But what about not hearing Sharon very well?

Yes,  despite it being at 90% charge at the start, the battery went down to
11% at almost the end of the session. Thankfully you didn't miss much.

Thanks for being on the call Mary,  at least I was able to try things out.

It would be handy to have wifi there.

Best,

Ellen

(via my android phone,  typos may occur)