[fvc-wat-disc] agenda for Wednesday's meeting

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 18:26:54 EST 2020

That's great, Mary! Thank you! Yes, Ravi and Christina :). That would be
great if you raise it.

Local run-off voting is something where I get why people support it, but
it's not going to help solve most of the pressing problems C of C works on.
PR is a much harder battle but the payoff is worth it as we all know! :)

Anita