[fvc-wat-disc] Discussion Group meeting next Wed.

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 21:26:42 EDT 2020

Hi, Peter,
 This item about use of ranked ballots for municipal elections in Ontario
is about the present Ford government's reversal of the previous
government's legislation that allows each municipality to decide whether to
use the ranked ballot in their elections.
I will put this topic on the agenda for our meeting on Wednesday,
Cathy