[fvc-wat-disc] delay in tonight's meeting

David dirks daviddirks at rogers.com
Wed Oct 28 19:31:35 EDT 2020

 That's a shame.  I am out for tonight then.  A couple of thoughts for the meeting.
We can send a letter to the Civic Hub mailing list (30 partners) & also ask the Social Development Centre to forward one to its larger mailing list of interested groups & individuals.
For future meetings.  I would be interested to invite Anita to chat about how we can support National and have a discussion of what we might do locally.  Also if we cannot get to groups to present, why not invite groups of interest to meet w us.  We can use this as an educational strategy for ourselves and also try to partner w the group.
Finally, is our letters to the editor group alive.  We should be sending a note on Ford's steps to block electoral reform at the municipal level.  Do we want to send letters to the municipalities to encourage them to write a letter of protest or make a motion to complain to the Prov.
Have a great meeting.
David