[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Do you have a lawn on a busy street and could take a big PR sign?

Myron Steinman 2mdsteinm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 07:14:50 EDT 2021

Hi Anita
Fairvote Canada
Fairvote Canada Waterloo Region

May I stop by this afternoon to pick up one of the PR signs for my front
yard/ or would you or your partner be able to deliver to my home this
afternoon.

There may or may not be a hurry/ although I am available this afternoon
Sunday August 29.

I may be able to deliver other PR signs, if a mutual time would be arranged.

Respectfully,
Myron Steinman (pronouns:(he/they)
2mdsteinm at gmail.com
N2G5A1