[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Do you have a lawn on a busy street and could take a big PR sign?

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 13:29:24 EDT 2021

Myron - you can come pick one up that I will put with stakes and zip ties*
on my front lawn for you. (88 North Drive). *

Heading over to Jay's. Then still have more if anyone has a spot. Next
delivery time is tomorrow afternoon.

EVERYONE - retweet sign picture

https://twitter.com/RetiredCdnRJB/status/1431760897710698499

Anita