[fvc-wat-disc] Fw: Regular PR 101 presentations

David dirks daviddirks at rogers.com
Tue Dec 14 17:17:06 EST 2021

 In case you know someone who is interested in PR and wants to dip their proverbial toe, this session offered monthly may be of interest.
David

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Anita Nickerson <anita.nickerson at fairvote.ca>To: Chapters Google Group <fair-vote-canada-chapters at googlegroups.com>Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2021, 05:13:39 PM ESTSubject: Regular PR 101 presentations
 Hi everyone!
Usually I do PR 101 about once a year or so (with Dennis or Tony or some special guest).

Instead of that, we're going to offer PR 101 regularly on the 15th of every month! There are a team of volunteers who are taking turns doing the presentation. :)

We'll share it on social media fairly frequently.

The webpage with all the dates people can register is here:

https://www.fairvote.ca/webinars/
If two or five or ten people show up - that's great. It's a chance to ask their questions in a small group setting.

This is not for people who have been here a long time. It really is for newbies (or relatively new people). You know, the ones who ask "What about Israel?" and all the common things.

So if you run into someone (or a group) who would benefit from this, please feel free to suggest they attend. And please share periodically on social media so that over time people know we offer this.
Anita