[fvc-wat-disc] monthly meeting for this coming Wed.

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:04:36 EST 2021

Hi, All
Here is the link to our Zoom meeting for this Wednesday.
This meeting is on my personal Zoom account, because there was already a
meeting scheduled on the FVC account.  Since my account is a free one, we
may be limited to 40 minutes, although I have been told that Zoom has been
generous with allowing meetings to continue beyond the time limit.  We'll
see...    I scheduled it for 2 hours, but we may have to sign into a second
meeting if Zoom ends our meeting.

The agenda will include looking at the letter we plan to send to other
social cause groups to suggest a joint meeting. THanks to Dave Arthur, Evan
Rosamond and Jenn I have been looking at the list of groups, which David
Dirks received from Aleks at SDC, and wondering whether there are
affordable/supportive  housing groups that may be added to this group.
Peter KH indicated at our last meeting that he was going to attend a Laura
Mae LIndo's online rally on affordable housing, so he may be able to inform
us about local activities in this cause.
Please let me know of any other topics you would like to discuss.

Cathy

Topic: FVWR discussion group
Time: Wed. Jan 27, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/75878969781?pwd=UXlFNzQwRFVyejM0eGNzWVAzL2w5QT09

Meeting ID: 758 7896 9781
Passcode: 123456