[fvc-wat-disc] monthly meeting for this coming Wed.

Peter KH petercookiesncream at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 27 02:22:08 EST 2021

Hi all,
I just watched Laura Mae Lindo's online rally about affordable housing after the fact, https://www.facebook.com/LauraMaeLindo/videos/880574376038839 I didn't catch the event live so didn't get to chat with the non-presenting attendees.
Here is the list of groups which had representatives who spoke:
- Co-operative Housing Federation of Canada
- Charities:
- House of Friendship
- Mennonite Coalition for Refugee Support
- OneRoof
- KW Urban Native Wigwam Project

One potential avenue to discover socially conscious groups in KW is finding out which groups are active around the issue of the Waterloo Region police budget.

I hope that this is helpful,
- Peter KH