[fvc-wat-disc] prep for the FVWR meeting on Wed.

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 19:08:49 EST 2021

Hi, Evan, Dave, Jennifer
At our last discussion group meeting, we offered to revise David's previous
letter to other grass roots groups, to see if anyone is interested in
combining our efforts to further our causes.
I am attaching the draft letter I have written.  Please add your ideas, or
somehow meld it together with whatever ideas you have , so that we can
present various versions to the group at the meeting, and talk about our
plans for progressing with these ideas.
I am also attaching Jagmeet Singh's letter to Trudeau.
Cathy