[fvc-wat-disc] FW: New national network for change coming February 10!

Dave Arthur arthurd23 at bell.net
Wed Jan 27 14:00:15 EST 2021

Some of you may already get these from the David Suzuki Foundation.
This new national network they are starting is rather like what we are trying to do locally – collective effort with other groups.
I know it’s a national network but perhaps we should tune in to how it works.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10