[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: [fvc-wat-announce] Fair Vote Waterloo Region AGM

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 14:11:00 EDT 2021

Hey everyone. Great to see this happening!

I am just wondering about sending it out to the FVC mailing list.

If the meeting is just to elect positions, hear reports I wouldn't. But if
there's going to be decisions on federal election planning at the meeting -
I mean concrete election-related things new people can get involved in - it
would be worthwhile. Is there an agenda?

You probably saw we are offering door hangers again!

Anita