[fvc-wat-disc] We seem to have our Aganda unless something/sneedto be added ?

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 17:34:46 EDT 2021

Do we have any pesky by-laws we need to be onside of at the Chapter level?
Because IF restrictions are removed sometime in July, it might be hard to
get quorum after that.  But if we have bylaws that give us no wiggle room,
then that's that.

Jenn
Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.