[fvc-wat-disc] Decisions from tonight's meeting

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 20:45:44 EDT 2021

Hi.  I'm a lousy note taker, but here are the decisions agreed upon.

Moved by Jenn, seconded by Myron that we connect with the orgs to ask to
attend their next meeting and have two or three people go.  David Arthur and
Evan would be lead. David Dirks would be willing to help with presentation,
but might be too busy to attend.  Peter KH would be willing to attend
one.  Really
depends on dates and who is available.  Carried.

 Moved by Jenn, seconded by David Dirks that we recommend to the executive
that the digital committee is instructed to move the website and mailing
lists and that we request FVC put the charges on their credit card and the
Treasurer is instructed to reimburse FVC for that amount.  Carried.

 Moved by David Dirks, Seconded by Myron that the AGM be held on Wednesday,
July 28—must be advertised by the 14th.   Encourage people to run and
remind people to be sure to have their membership updated.  Carried.  Jenn
will do the zoom meeting setup.

Jenn
Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.