[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: Invitation to a Panel Discussion on Electoral Reform organized by Lauren Touchant, member of our FVC NCR

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 12:30:06 EST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Camile Paradis <camile.paradis at rogers.com>
Date: Sat., Mar. 6, 2021, 3:37 p.m.
Subject: Invitation to a Panel Discussion on Electoral Reform organized by
Lauren Touchant, member of our FVC NCR
To: <fair-vote-canada-chapters at googlegroups.com>

Bonjour/Greetings to all,

I would like to invite all FVC chapters to publicize this event on
Electoral Reform organized by Lauren Touchant, member of our chapter's
executive. She is organizing the Panel Discussion as a Post-Doctoral
Fellow with
the Centre on Governance and the Centre for Environmental Law and Global
sustainability at the University of Ottawa in collaboration with the
Jean-Luc Pépin Research Chair (Federalism) at the University of Ottawa. I
am sure that it will be very interesting with the chosen panelists. Every
person interested in the subject is welcome! It's free to attend!

Thanks for your cooperation.

Here is the information:

Information on the Panel Discussion: View PDF below.

Links to register:

 Eng. -
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/electoral-reform-where-are-we-at-and-whats-next-tickets-144128503233

 Fr. -