[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: Ontario chapters/leaders meeting: Monday May 24, 7 PM

Myron Steinman 2mdsteinm at gmail.com
Sun May 23 16:25:45 EDT 2021

Hi Anita FairVote Canada,
I am helping to coordinate the zoom connection for the FVC-WR routine
Chapter meeting the last Wednesday of the month May 26.
The timing is slightly off as the Ontario FV meeting is May 24.
-Our WR agenda as set by our Chair does include some of the items of
concern in the Ontario meeting agenda you have included in the attachment
-to repeat we cannot make decisions as a Chapter until May 26; although
perhaps some members could participate as individuals?

>I have noted in my daybook to tentatively attend/ although Monday May 26
at 7 pm.
 Thanks for the outreach.and zoom link in your email.
It  is my hope others from our WR Chapter can attend on the 24 AND our WR
Chapter meeting May 26?.

<Anita do you have any suggestions how we WR can communicate officially
with FV Ontario AFTER our WR 26 meeting/ given the timing issue>.

For FAIR VOTE WATERLOO REGION PARTICIPANTS
Our FVC-WR meeting is Wednesday May 26 from 7 pm to 9 pm.
Zoom will be open at 6 pm for informal dialogue.
David d must have your email link, to enable me so I can invite you the
zoom meeting

Respectfully,
Myron Steinman
Kitchener