[fvc-wat-disc] Wanna do debates?

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 21:34:39 EDT 2021

Hi everyone.  I was contacted today by Gehan, who runs Cross Cultures.  You
might remember her way back when we used to do Politics on the Patio
together during elections, where we could chat with candidates--so not a
debate as much as a get to know your representative choices.  Or, from City
Hall similar things that Gehan used to run (I don't think in partnership
with us, or at least I didn't do anything).

Anyway, she'd like to do a virtual event for each of the five ridings of
Waterloo Region, and asked if we'd join her in that endeavour.  I want to
do this.  I do NOT have time or the needed expertise on Zoom (I can
schedule them and I can let people in, but that's about it).

Is there anyone out there who can co-host to the extent of asking questions
from the Q & A panel, mute and unmute panelists, and any other admin tasks
I can't even think of?  Also who has time for five different meetings, and
who wants to make an impact in our Region?

PLEASE, contact me!!

Thanks,
Jenn, At Large on the Exec. (sounds scary because it is!)

Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.