[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: [pr-writers] Letter in Kitchener Record

Myron Steinman 2mdsteinm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 07:04:50 EDT 2021

Thank-you. The letter went through a number of re-writings. I actually
missed it/ and am trying to get a copy of the September 1 paper.
I may go to Market Square and get a subscription.

I have been asking them to deliver the Kitchener Post/ I do believe they
purchased it / they do deliver a New York Times supplement...but so far no
luck with that request.
-Myron S

.