[fvc-wat-disc] Could use help picking up our signs after theelection

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 22:02:06 EDT 2021

Hi Norah!! I'm sorry, you're just too far for me to drive to Guelph with
the sign.

Guelph did 4000 door hangers and the organizer said he is done.

If a volunteer steps up to order 1000 for a group I'd send them ASAP, but I
can't send packs of 30 or 50 or 200. We'll have to get you next time if we
do door hangers and have more lead time to get signs up in this election!

I see there's a climate and social justice debate coming up in Guelph - if
you can corner the candidates on a citizens' assembly that would be
fantastic!

Anita

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 9:53 PM Norah Chaloner <nrchaloner at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I could take a sign at 100 Maple St in Guelph and can deliver some door
> hangers in our area. Sorry to be late to help but lots going on in my life.
> I could deliver 30 door hangers at least… walking around here.
>
> It is a good area for high turnout and near a school so lots of traffic
> going by.
>
> Crossed fingers…   Norah
>

> On Sep 10, 2021, at 6:54 PM, Dave Arthur <arthurd23 at bell.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Anita
> Do you still have PR signs that have not been placed on lawns?
> I could place one on our lawn although we are on a dead-end street where
> not a lot of people would see it.
> And, yes, I could help pick up signs the day after the election if I know
> where they are.
> Do you have a list of locations?
> Have any others volunteered?
> Dave
>
> Sent from Mail
> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgo.microsoft.com%2Ffwlink%2F%3FLinkId%3D550986&data=04%7C01%7C%7C022e45fc128640a5bc0408d974ae1c35%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637669113435521704%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Hev6VsFRqprp%2B1QMuBKCtblgQenlVo2kj7wlCLW4T1s%3D&reserved=0>
>  for Windows

*Proportional representation delivers more of what YOU voted for!*
Sign the Declaration: www.fairvote.ca/declaration