[fvc-wat-disc] Could use help picking up our signs after the election

stuchandler43 stuchandler43 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 05:44:32 EDT 2021

Hi Anita. I could help pick up signs.Let me know locations in K-W .Thanks.StuSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Anita Nickerson <anitann88 at gmail.com> Date: 2021-09-10  3:22 p.m.  (GMT-05:00) To: FVC Waterloo Region Discussion <fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.org> Subject: [fvc-wat-disc] Could use help picking up our signs after the election Hi everyone. I ran out of time to try to find places for more of our signs that are still in my yard. I will need help to get the signs picked up off people's lawns the day after the election. Who can drive around and pick them up? Would be much appreciated.Anita