[fvc-wat-disc] CITIZENS' ASSEMBLY IN PEI

David dirks daviddirks at rogers.com
Sat Feb 12 15:29:50 EST 2022

OP-Ed on Citizens' Assembly on electoral reform in PEI for those interested.  Promising work....
David
OPINION: Citizens assembly is ground-breaking step forward for P.E.I. democracy | SaltWire

|  |  |

|  |
OPINION: Citizens assembly is ground-breaking step forward for P.E.I. de...

Contributed

Marie Burge is a staff person with Cooper Institute, an organizational member of Islanders for Proportional Repr...

Residing on the traditional lands of the Neutral, Anishinaabe, and Haudenosaunee peoples and on the Haldimand Tract (1784).