[fvc-wat-disc] Fw: Chapters/volunteers meeting re: No2AV campaign

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 18:12:54 EST 2022

Thanks for sharing this, David!

We're running a campaign to push back against AV and for a CA over about a
month, starting late February.

What we're trying to do is turn the parties around on this, particularly
aimed at getting Del Duca to change his position before it's set in stone
in the party platform. (The approach to the election and how much effort we
expend on it will depend on whether we can stop this bad scenario we're
heading into at present).

Thank you so much to everyone who donated so we could hire a marketing
company.

On the grassroots level, we will need help on twitter particularly but also
on facebook. Hope to see you soon.

Anita

On Sat, Feb 5, 2022 at 3:34 PM David dirks <daviddirks at rogers.com> wrote:

> Wishing to ensure that everyone is aware of this proposed meeting to plan
> our approach to AV in the upcoming election, as well as two opportunities
> to support our work.  When you look at the times in the doodle poll, please
> be aware that you this is Vancouver time, so there we are 3 hours ahead.
>
> David
>
> Residing on the traditional lands of the Neutral, Anishinaabe, and
> Haudenosaunee peoples and on the Haldimand Tract (1784).

*Proportional representation delivers more of what YOU voted for!*
Sign the Declaration: www.fairvote.ca/declaration