[fvc-wat-disc] Need a volunteer to chat with Kelly Steiss

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 19:07:01 EST 2022

I can call her.  Can I get people WILLING to come with?  Ideally from
Kitchener Centre.  I know the time and date will make a difference.

Jenn
Bookkeeping Services
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.