[fvc-wat-disc] Myrons research into FVCWR hybrid AGM September 8 2022

Myron Steinman 2mdsteinm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:34:07 EDT 2022

Hi FVCWR Executive and David Dirks and other FVC advocates,

1. How is everyone doing. For myself I am  doing better than okay. As some
of you may remember I came down with Covid on Sunday a week or two ago.
This morning I re-tested myself and I was negative with the short Covid
testing kit. This is the third consecutive day now that I have tested
negative. Although the short Covid test is not always accurate, I will now
say I have done my due diligence, and that I do not have Covid. I hope to
have an in person counselling session today as was previously scheduled.

A2. At the FVCWR monthly meeting on July 14 I was asked by those present at
the meeting to research if we could have a hybrid AGM during our September
8 meeting, and what would be the cost. David Dirks made excellent notes on
our meeting in the absence of Dave Arhur.

I have contacted the Executive Director of the Social Development Centre
site located in downtown Kitchener and the answer is yes.
 The minimum cost would be $50.00.
 THIS PRICE IS ACCEPTABLE TO THE ED. although if we are able I suggest we
should pay the technician $25.00 an hour.

This $50.00 would pay for the site, a technician from SDCWR who attends the
whole three hours, and use of one of their computers and technology for the
hybrid meeting.
I would help set up the site and close the site down using covid safety
protocols.
I will also need one helper starting at 6:30 PM.

3, I would set up the site at 6:30 pm. The technician would set up the
hybrid meeting equipment. I would set up chairs and sign in sheets.

People not attending virtually would be let into the site at 7:00 pm. I
NEED A HELPER TO LET PEOPLE INTO THE SITE OPEN DOOR WELCOME PEOPLE

The meeting is to end at 9:00 pm to enable the technician to put away
equipment and for me to do safety covid protocols   wiping down chairs,
elevator, stair railing, washroom etc.

Everyone will be out of the site by 9:15 pm. I must leave by 9:30 pm

*Those persons attending virtually will of course use their own computers
as we do now for our routine monthly meetings over zoom. Jenn will send out
the zoom  invitation as has been our practice*.

4.. We decided to make the decision whether or not to hold a hybrid virtual
AGM meeting by email. Thank you in advance for responding, especially those
persons who attended our meeting July 14.

B5. *The August FVCWR meeting is to occur at our routine time
virtually..... that is the second Thursday of the month from 7:30 pm to
8:30   9:00 pm.  At that time we will plan for the AGM in September   and
some other business as recorded in the meeting notes including a proposal
to change our meeting format. *
*. Jenn will send out the zoom invitation. It will be a virtual meeting on
zoom. The meeting in August is August 11.*

6.  IN CONCLUSION THE DECISION OF WHETHER OR NOT TO PROCEED WITH A HYBRID
AGM iIN SEPTEMBER TO BE DECIDED BY EMAIL. THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING ASAP,
ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ATTENDED THE JULY MEETING.

Respectfully,
Myron Steinman
FVCWR Co chairperson