[fvc-wat-disc] Myrons research into FVCWR hybrid AGM September 8 2022

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:39:06 EDT 2022

Thank you for your excellent work on this, Myron!

I vote yes.

Evan, I see you called me RIGHT AT NAP TIME (everyone, I have a nap usually
between 12 and 2.  Don't call me then!)  Please call me in the morning if
you can--or I'll call you around 11 or so I hope.  (Complicated sharing of
small apartment)

Jenn
Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.