[fvc-wat-disc] Fw: [KWPeace-groups] FYI: Election Forum on Climate Justice - Waterloo Region on May 18

David dirks daviddirks at rogers.com
Fri May 13 17:28:31 EDT 2022

At our Chapter meeting last might I mentioned this upcoming forum on climate justice.  It was suggested that some members of our discussion list may be unaware & interested.
Simply fyi.
David

Residing on the the Haldimand Tract promised to the Six Nations in 1784, the traditional lands of the Neutral, Anishinaabe, and Haudenosaunee peoples.

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: K-W CoC <kw.cofc at gmail.com>To: "undisclosed-recipients:;" <undisclosed-recipients:;>Sent: Monday, May 9, 2022, 06:41:25 PM EDTSubject: Fwd: [KWPeace-groups] FYI: Election Forum on Climate Justice - Waterloo Region on May 18
 This all party event on Wednesday, 18 May at 7 to 9 will be both in-person and online, and it will focus on climate justice  The information about the event, including the link to register, is below.
Marilyn
-